If you have not been registered with us, please complete a registration by clicking on the button above. Thank you!
- Respect one another and honor God
- Support each other on our faith journey
- Create a safe space
- Be inclusive
- Share and learn stories of the Bible
Kids matter at Watertown First. We desire first and foremost that your children will find a loving relationship with God. The second highest concern is that they are safe. When your children are in our care, there are several opportunities for them to be involved
- We offer nursery care featuring activities, music and play during our weekend worship services for birth – 3 years old. Upon arriving, please register your child with our nursery staff to ensure top level care is provided. First Sprouts Nursery is located just off the Sanctuary.
First Kids School is offered for children 4 years old and up during our Saturday 5 pm and Sunday 10 am worship services. At First Kids School, children begin worship in the sanctuary with their families. Following the Time for Young Disciples in the service, children wishing to attend will be invited to meet in the back of the sanctuary to be accompanied by an adult volunteer to our Fellowship Hall. Parents will pick up their children following worship in the Fellowship Hall. Children may also check-in for First Kids School prior to worship at the Kids Welcome Center located at the back of the sanctuary.
We also provide a variety of worship activities for children to take part in during worship. Families can build their own worship activities bag located at the Kids Welcome Center at the back of the sanctuary.
*Note: The first weekend of every month will be a Family Worship Weekend, so Children will worship with their families in the pews.
- From September to May our First Kids and First Squad Mid-week Groups meet from 6:00—7:30 pm. Our First Kids program is offered for children in kindergarten through fourth grade and our First Squad program is offered for students in Intermediate or fifth through sixth grade. Each Wednesday is a fun-filled night of music, Bible skits and lessons, games, crafts, service opportunities, special events for holidays, field trips, First Squad summer mini-mission trip, and more! Family and friends are often invited to participate in our special events throughout the year.
- To ensure the safety of children, First Kids in kindergarten through fourth grade students should be accompanied by an adult or family member for drop-off and pick-up in our Fellowship Hall on the lower level of our building.
- On occasion, we offer a snack or treat for your child to enjoy. Please inform the leader or indicate on your child’s registration form if your child has an allergy.
- The entire family is welcome to join us each Wednesday at 5:15 pm for our Wednesday night community meal for food and fellowship prior to First Kids & First Squad.